Thank you for your interest in Clark State. If you'd like to receive an admissions packet, complete the Request Information by clicking on the link above. If you have any questions, call the Admissions Office at 937-328-6028.
If you've requested information, you'll receive the packet in the mail soon. Are you ready to get started now? Follow these easy steps to become a Clark State student.
1. Apply online now!
2. Apply for financial aid by completing a FAFSA.
3. Submit your official final high school transcript after you've graduated or your GED transcript.
4. Take the placement tests or send transcripts if you already have college credit.
5. Register for a New Student Orientation.
6. Attend New Student Orientation and register for your classes.