Thank you for your interest in Clark State. We look forward to having you on campus.
• To get started at Clark State, click on the Apply link above to complete the online application.
• If you want to attend Clark State while in high school, click the Apply for High School Programs link.
• If you're not ready to apply, but want to learn more about Clark State, click the Request Information link to receive an admissions packet.
If you have any questions, call the Admissions Office at 937.328.6028.
Note: This site works best in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 9 and above. If you are using Internet Explorer 8, you may experience difficulties in completing the online forms.
Are you ready to get started now? Follow these easy steps to become a Clark State student.
1. Find the right application for you in the navigation above.
2. Apply for financial aid by completing a FAFSA.
3. Take the placement tests or send transcripts if you already have college credit.
4. Register for a New Student Orientation.
5. Attend New Student Orientation and register for your classes.