Thank you for your interest in Clark State. We look forward to having you on campus.
• New adult, returning adult, transfer and transient students who want to attend should click on the Apply link above and complete the online application.
•The 2018-2019 application for high school programs, College Credit Plus and Tech Prep, will be available March 15, 2018.
• If you're not ready to apply, but want to learn more about Clark State, click the Request Information link to receive an admissions packet.
If you have any questions, call the Admissions Office at 937.328.6028.
Note: This site works best in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 9 and above.
Are you ready to get started now? Follow these easy steps to become a Clark State student.
1. Click on Apply in the navigation above.
2. Apply for financial aid by completing a FAFSA.
3. Take the placement tests or send transcripts if you already have college credit.
4. Register for a New Student Orientation.
5. Attend New Student Orientation and register for your classes.