These are the six easy steps to get started at Clark State Community College. After you complete the Request Information form, you will receive detailed information about the steps below.
1. Complete an application for admission. Apply online now!
2. Apply for financial aid by completing a FAFSA.
3. Submit your official final high school transcript after you've graduated or your GED trancript.
4. Take the placement tests or send transcripts if you already have college credit.
5. Register for a New Student Orientation.
6. Attend the New Student Orientation and register for your classes.